Weston Workers has units available under Licence to the Federation of Sporting and Workers Clubs at Fingal Bay.
The Fingal Bay Holiday Centre has sixty air conditioned self contained units and is located on the beach at Fingal Bay in the Port Stephens area.
Fingal Bay and the surrounding areas are renowned for its crystal clear waterways and unspoiled golden beaches. It is a much laid back and beautiful destination surrounded by the Tomaree National park, which abounds with wildlife. There is an abundance of activities to do while in and around the area, sure to suit every ones interests in one way or another.
These include deep sea fishing, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving and four wheel drive adventures. Golf, dolphin and whale watching packages are available.
The Fingal Bay Sports Club is within walking distance of the Centre and offers fun and entertainment for all the family, with a children’s playground on the premises.
Details You Should Know
- Unit rental is from Saturday to Saturday
- Check In: 12 Noon until 6.00 PM on the Saturday. Check Out: 10.00AM. If arriving later than 6.00 PM or on some other day please arrange with the Centre Manager. If you wish to arrive in Port Stephens prior to 12 Noon may we put forward the following suggestions:
- Visit the Nelson Bay Information Centre to plan your sightseeing attractions in Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley. The Hunter Valley Gardens and the Port Stephens Winery are just two venues to put on your list of places to visit.
- Spend the morning on the beach.
- Excellent lunch and refreshments are available at the Fingal Bay Bowls, Sports and Recreation Club. It’s just up the road from the Centre.
- Sixty reverse cycle air conditioned, self contained Units accommodate a maximum of six (6) persons. Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
- All you need to bring is your linen (double size bed, two singles, double sofa bed) and toiletries.
- Fully furnished with fridge, stove, microwave oven, iron, toaster, jug, cutlery, cooking utensils, colour TV and DVD player.
- Blankets and pillows are provided.
- May we suggest you bring collapsible aluminium chairs for outside and beach use, as furniture must not be taken outside the unit.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- Gas Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
More Info and Booking Enquiries
Fingal Bay Holiday Centre
48 Marine Drive
FINGAL BAY NSW 2315
P: 02 4981 1533
F: 02 4981 3947
E: Email Fingal Bay Holiday Centre